Python for Accounting
A modern guide to using Python programming in accounting.
Learn how you can use Python programming and data science tools to handle Excel spreadsheets, automate your workflow, and supercharge your skillset.
- The 395 page book that covers everything you need to know about using Python programming in your accounting work.
- 8 accounting datasets designed to show you how Python and accounting fit together.
- An interactive code notebook for each chapter that you can use to learn Python fast.
- One-click access to the Python for Accounting remote workspace so you can start writing code without installing anything on your computer.
- Access to the Python for Accounting Discord channel, a group where you can ask us questions and learn Python with other readers of our book.
- All updates to the first of edition of Python for Accounting.
Read more at www.pythonforaccounting.com.